Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

attention to the blog

Being it is spring break I'll probably be posting almost daily. I felt like last month didn't get much attention from me as I only had 4 posts.

The length of posts have been very short after all this is a blog so I'll probably start making posts with a lot more text, but it's also more than just a blog to me as it's something I can use to show people, like a resume for a career in the game industry, just like a portfolio. Although it's portfolio mixed with a blog, I find this most efficient as it shows dedication and progression to my projects and myself.

I hope to get more people to view this blog and to leave feedback because this is by blogspot which I believe is owned by google so you can comment. I am highly open to feedback so I can keep on improving and becoming more professional at what I do and want to become.