Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Blog update

Posting has been quite small as of lately. However progress continues.

Update: Drawing - I have started practicing traditionally and re-drawing eyes, and hands quite a bit. I have also been taking screenshots from netflix for later reference images and to studying the design of an eye or hand.

Update: 3D Videos - I have continued to research creating cinematics from game engines and have noticed Unreal Engine 4 and Cry Engine to both be quite promising.

Update: Twitch - Just like my blog this has been quite slow without much shown.

Update: WorkStation - I have a "new" plastic desk, this is bigger and helps, however I may still need a mic arm for my Blue Yeti.

Plans: General - I am planning on trying to get a nicer workstation set up and continue to practice drawing traditionally, however progress has been quite slow.




What has happened? I got a car earlier this month, I have job searched, and school semester has ended. I have switched to Discord, and re-created steam group with new name.

https://discord.gg/0n6TWOfXDwX9XfUf
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gmandigital