+Added - Resolution options
+Added - UI Assets
+Added - Continue button functionality
+Added - Percentage placeholder text
~Overhauled - HUD UI
~Tweaked - Player movement
*Fixed - Anti-aliasing in game.
Definitely made some progress today, got the new HUD which may be tweaked for different sizes. Time options will still need to be added along with other gameplay indicators, once gameplay features are implemented.
Late after having resolution issues with a system Brackeys had presented in his tutorial for settings menus I ended up going with a switch and case system for now to have something functional.
For gameplay design, I updated the concept for the computer and have been working on writing a playthrough idea to really cone in on the vision of the game and figure out what exactly I'm trying to make. I have a lot of general and plain concepts of features I want the game to have but in terms of a beginning and UI/UX design, I didn't have much.
Future revisions I want to make as soon as possible are recreations of art assets, I want to replace the placeholder room with Vector art that has color and textures such as the walls and floors. I also want to create more assets to make it more "roomy" it's very barebones and plain at the moment as I struggle with the technical side of game development.
Side note: I streamed my development process again on TwitchTV today along with being able to fix streamlabs OBS audio issue which had to do with the checked tracks.